COPPER MOUNTAIN SKI PATROL OPENINGS (Posted 02/02/17)
Job Title: Ski patrol for the 2017-18 winter season
Job Status: Paid full-time and volunteer staff
Copper Mountain is looking to add quality people to our ski patrol staff.
Positions are open for both our paid full-time and volunteer staff.
- Expert Skier/Rider
- Hold current (or be enrolled in) Colorado or National EMT (or higher)
- Team player and able to work in a resort environment
- Patrol or mountaineering experience preferred
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have a valid U.S. Driver's license
- Due to the sensitive nature of this position, a criminal background check will be conducted after position is accepted. This background check will be done in accordance with standards enacted under the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- This position may require the use of a motor vehicle and the employee is subject to comply with the Driver’s Standards of Copper Mountain
Copper offers an excellent training program, good compensation, and benefits in a supportive team environment.
Copper Mountain Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled. We offer competitive benefits, employee housing, and a unique work atmosphere. All of our job opportunities are located at Copper Mountain Resort in Summit County, Colorado. 90 miles west of Denver, we are situated in the heart of Colorado's playground. All candidates must fill out an application to be considered for employment.
Can you see yourself here - Apply now at www.coppercolorado.com/jobs